Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010... And Still Verticle!

Holidays are behind us, as is two cycles of medications. I am cautiously optomistic that I feel better. This morning I was able to do the dog cleanup chores, then promptly came in and fell asleep. Now starts a 3 week resting period where, I presume, they give your body a chance to regroup and recover. Sometime during this cycle or the next, I am told that another bone marrow biopsy will be taken (I am really looking forward to that...NOT) and based upon the results of that test, a descussion will be held concerning the feasibility and possibility of a bone marrow transplant. So it looks like what has begun in 2009 will continue well into 2010.

I am finding that it is easy to give and to help, and most folks are really willing to do that....however, it is difficult to ask and difficult to receive, especially when you are the only one that knows how to get something done right :). I found that I have stayed busy to long and now all those things that I really would like to do, are for the time, being beyond my reach. Seems to me we should all take retirement for 10 years when we are young and then work till we die. I am tired of "what ifs" and have resigned to live on a daily basis, at least for now......

1 comment:

We would really like to hear from you....take a few minutes and drop a line